Wednesday, October 25, 2023

oh:

 and you set me up. is what it is:

you set me up by telling me i would hurt myself

and, oh, the pain of looking at an old man while he violates me would be delicious

i would think of you the way the night craves the dawn

but it isn't who i am--

--he showed me how you laid out the framework--

--that what i saw as empathy was you laying down each stepping stone so i became

a perfect victim--

but, no, you're not a narcissist, i can't see it...

...oh, because...

your brain is just so lovely

it must house an IQ so heady

and narcissists are not

that

smart.

what have you suffered? i'd change it all but

oh! the poetry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

names

cédrìc i said your name a lot because i said chris' a lot because i said jeff's a lot because i read years ago that when you say som...