Saturday, October 28, 2023

harlot

when i was fifteen a boy at school, jason kulchinsky, started calling me a harlot. sometimes a couple dozen times in a row.

i went to a residential high school; this was routine at dinnertime. "harlot harlot harlot harlot harlot."

i was only 15. i had never even been kissed.

he did this for at least two years. yes. two. he was a grade above me. so two.

turned out it was because he had a crush on me. it was cruel.

but maybe now i need it. 

i'm trying to make things right with dee. i know i'm acting like a classic victim. i'm watching myself do it and my heart and brain are screaming, "stop! why are you letting him deny everything?"

but i am not capable of being with someone...and i can't even understand why you want me to be. i know i somehow destroyed my favorite friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

names

cédrìc i said your name a lot because i said chris' a lot because i said jeff's a lot because i read years ago that when you say som...